We (Apollo Business Supplies Ltd) are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise our responsibility to keep confidential at all times any information about you which we acquire. We protect your personal information to a high standard. Please note however that our responsibility is necessarily limited to protection by us of information which we obtain.
General Data Protection Commitments to our Customers
As of the 25th May 2018 the new EU General Data Protection Regulations replaced the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to comply with the new regulations, we will, in relation to any Personal Data Processed by us:
1. Process that Personal Data only on your verbal instructions or as otherwise agreed in writing with you.
2. Ensure we have in place appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful Processing of Personal Data.
3. Ensure that everyone who has access to and/or Processes that Personal Data is obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential.
4. Only engage sub-processors with prior consent from you.
5. Not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area without your consent.
6. Notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach.
7. At your direction, delete the Personal Data and any copies we have on the termination of any supply agreement between us, unless we are required by applicable laws to store Personal Data for longer.
8. Maintain complete and accurate records and information. Review annually the removal of any Personal Data from our system that is no longer needed.
The information we hold, and the Personal Data we process is to enable us to maintain our trading relationship with your business and to contact you in relation to your account. The type of information we hold is as follows:
· Company Trading Name and Address
· Company telephone numbers and email addresses
· Sales & Accounts contact names, email address, telephone numbers (if applicable)
· Sales invoice and product activity
We store your data for as long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which the data was collected. Subjects of the data have the right to be forgotten and erased from records upon request. This will be processed within one calendar month from receiving any such request in writing.
Apollo Business Supplies does not and will not sell, rent or trade your Personal Data. We will not share or disclose your Personal Data to anyone other than our professional advisors, companies who host our IT systems or to public authorities that request the data from us when required to do so by law.